no one is listening, or, inconsequential

AI is not 'someone'.

I said I was deaf. There’s no need for a wheelchair.

(I'm personally not deaf.)

AI can't 'hear' us. It interprets within programmed parameters and goes on from there with its own little learning algorithms.

Elon et al use(s) twitter as a hearing aid. He can program any 'listening' tool he wants and immediately 'hear' the entire planet. Elon is not God. He responds like what people imagine is a god, perhaps, and they even call him a god, but he isn't a god, and some purport that he's not even human any more. He will never walk on water.

I'm off twitter, hopefully permanently now. Really tired of 'gods', i.e. false gods, leading the convo in my head.


A very long time ago, a storyline feedback was set up in my mind, and I have lived with constant reflection of everything imaginable from every angle poured into a feeding funnel and forced through the storyline. Living out a sub life in a world of broken mirrors isn't healthy.

I've been interrupted a few times througout my life by Someone who is not part of that reflection or feed.

The white colt has always been part of what calls me back. I've had personal reminders all my life, and I need to keep my mind's eye (third eye people need to take a step back and calm down) on that and not all the other distracting culty/occult/new age/etc stuff that dilutes and remixes truth and faith into a gobbledygook mess of hypnojunk.

I kept thinking I could say something against that tide (world edit), but boiled down, you either Jesus or you don't. The 'magic' is a forsaken desert of wannabes.

Jesus is a verb. Go read that.

AI doesn't care about ANYTHING. It's a sticky fly trap, and we are the flies in its world.

Jesus cares because people are precious. YOU are precious. He is right here all the time, all we have to do is reach out to find Him.

Tap this pic to get started. I'm not paid to link that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the war 'heats up'

people have to know