optimize


 

Microsoft trying to optimize my life...

Ok, my sort of sabbatical has lasted over a year, me and God have mildly argued about whether to get back out here (I dream of deleting everything, He says I need to own it and apologize more), and lately I'm cranky with Noom while I'm doing baclofen for a rather disturbing frozen neck crisis that wouldn't be such a big deal if I'd just shut up and take my pills like a good pharmabot.

Kinda missed squashing all my thoughts into one sentence. 😁

I dreamed I was talking to Josie last night and then found her sorta new twitter first thing this morning. She was shadowbanned for so long it was impossible to find her for a couple years.

Anyway, my gaming life is Elvenar, AdoptMe, and still doing singleplayer 1.12.2 moc minecraft.


The rest seems to be gone.



And we know how used to that being left in the dust feeling I am. Moving on.


I'm optimizing my life without all that, thanks anyway, MS. MS is not the Jesus of the digital world. You don't need a relationship with the root of all optimized digital. That is not life.



So. Apologies.

I use people in my blogging. I deeply apologize to everyone I've done that to, whether I've hurt and offended you or not. Most have no idea I even do that, and some of you longer readers might be asking Where's the dirty laundry?, but seriously, I do make others the subjects of my convos and I need to stop that. I'm stepping past the aspie label and taking responsibility for being a reactionary person who takes situations far too seriously, especially because I so brilliantly misinterpret so much in relationships.

I guess that's a start.

You can thank the real Jesus for that apology.

James 5:16 ESV / 438 helpful votes 

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

Matthew 5:23-24 ESV / 263 helpful votes 

So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ESV / 229 helpful votes 

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Luke 17:3-4 ESV / 207 helpful votes 

Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”

Ephesians 4:32 ESV / 175 helpful votes 

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Matthew 12:25 ESV / 116 helpful votes 

Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand.

1 John 4:7-8 ESV / 106 helpful votes 

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Hebrews 12:14-15 ESV / 99 helpful votes

Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled;


Love this guy. I've been cranky all my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the war 'heats up'

people have to know