one way out

Hello, Singapore.

Not a clue why, but my big #pinkyblog asploded over the last couple months.







I so rarely even check stats anymore. The other (pretty dead) blogs kinda popping a little bit caught my eye, fell over when I got to the big blog when I cracked open all time since I started that blog.



Most of the reading trails linking in to the other blogs that came after that blog (still Singapore) are really heavy philosophy and God stuff.

I think there's a huge existential crisis brewin' and I think China's poor citizenry are on the cliff edge of questioning all of human existence before the whole planet turns into transgendered gay zombie robots.

God loves the underdog. Remember that the existentioal leap off the cliff into the Jesus golden rule fruits of the spirit thing is the only way out of this mess. Politics won't save anyone. "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life..."

From my fave Star Wars series.

One way out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the war 'heats up'

people have to know